About Tinplate Packaging :
Precautions when handling tinplate
1. Tinplate must be protected from moisture and collision during transportation.
2. When storing tinplate, it is forbidden to place liquid items (such as beverages, boiling water, etc.) on the tinplate.
3. Avoid direct contact between human hands and tinplate during operation, so be sure to wear gloves.
4. If it is not used up, the remaining part must be wrapped with wrapping film and placed in a dry place. If conditions permit, it can be stored in a warehouse with a constant temperature and a relative humidity below 50%.
5. Rolling is strictly prohibited when handling tinplate.
6. When using an air compressor to feed, be sure to keep the gas dry.
7. The force arm of the feeder must maintain a uniform tension.
8. If the stamped finished product cannot be shipped in a short time, it should be sealed and stored, and a desiccant should be placed.
Where to find great Easy Open End ?
Minjia metal pack is one of the top Tin Cans Manufacturers and Metal Canning Lids Suppliers. We solemnly promise to provide your products with excellent quality, reasonable prices and the highest cost performance.
Welcome to choose Minjia metal pack - one of the top Tin Cans Manufacturers and Metal Canning Lids Suppliers.
For more product information links about Can Lid Packaging, you can click on the link below.
3. Canning lids for food grade material