How to maintain tin cans?
Usually, tin cans cannot be stored in places below minus 15°C for a long time. You can choose to put tin cans on display racks as exhibits to watch, let its soft and round color show its natural charm; it can also be used in daily life in.
Since tin cans are not plated on any material, the trouble of surface peeling is eliminated, and the original luster of tin cans can be maintained with simple maintenance.
1. Just clean it with water or neutral detergent, and then use a soft, dry cloth to dry it along the lines.
2. The tin can should avoid contact with oil stains as much as possible. If it is accidentally stained with some difficult-to-remove dirt, do not scrape it with a hard object. You can put cigarette dust on the dirt and wipe it with a pure cotton cloth to remove the dirt. It can be wiped with pure cotton cloth dipped in polishing paste.
3. The tin can products with matte surface can be cleaned with warm soapy water; while the smooth tin utensils can maintain a long-lasting bright luster after being wiped with high-quality silver washing water.
4. If you live by the sea, please wipe the white tin crafts with a damp cloth frequently, because the salt in the air will darken its luster.
5. After cleaning, be sure to rinse thoroughly and wipe dry in time, because the residual cleaning agent and water droplets will damage the surface gloss of the tin.
6. The melting point of tin is low (231.89℃), so it should not be placed on the fire for a long time to bake.